Ready to get your safety testing regime in order?
Here's our step-by-step process for initiating a successful inspection, testing and maintenance schedule:
- Establish an electrical tool, equipment and appliance register, preferably using a safety Testing software programme.
- Carry out regular visual inspections at intervals determined by a detailed risk assessment.
- Nominate a 'duty holder' with responsibility for the safety of electrical equipment - ensure ‘dutyholder' is properly trained.
- Commit to regular inspection and test program and determine the frequency of testing in consultation with IEE recommendations.
- Ensure tests are carried out in keeping with the frequency of testing plan.
- Establish a formal record keeping system, file or software.
- Determine a re-test schedule well in advance
Part of our commitment to clients is ensuring that we are thorough, so cables and appliances that cannot be reached or examined for whatever reason will not be passed.
We will immediately explain to the duty holder or responsible person that we cannot test a certain appliance, and discuss a solution.
We work hard to exceed expectations wherever possible, so we hope you will find this thorough and professional approach refreshing.
Read our article 'What does PAT Testing Give You?', then call us for a free, no-obligation quotation: 01628 850650